Coloring Sheets on the iPad
If you're like me, you might do a lot of coloring on the iPad. I just added coloring sheets to the shop, so if you wanted to download and color on the iPad, here's how I've done it.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
- File > Export To > Image > JPG. I usually export at 300 dpi so that I don't have to worry about low-resolution.
- Airdrop those lovely JPG files over to your iPad
- On your iPad, make a new square canvas in Procreate
- Tap the Wrench icon > Tap Add > Tap Insert a Photo and navigate to the coloring sheet
- Add a new layer and rearrange the coloring sheet layer so it’s at the top
- Set the coloring sheet layer to multiply and start coloring on the bottom layer!
You can download both packs of coloring sheets from the shop for free below: